Mason Spiller was raised in Jacksboro, Texas, and graduated as Valedictorian from Jacksboro High School in 2008. Mason attended Baylor University and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Biology in 2011. While at Baylor, Mason was named to the Dean’s List and served in many leadership, service, and honor organizations. Mason went on to attend and graduate from Baylor Law School. While at Baylor Law School, Mason was inducted into the Baylor Law School Order of Barristers – a society for top advocates at Baylor. He was also a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. Mason was a finalist in the Naman, Smith, Howell, & Lee Client Counseling competition and represented Baylor Law School at the Regional American Bar Association Client Counseling Competition. He also served as a brief grader and judge in the Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition. While in law school, Mason interned for The Honorable Elizabeth D. Frizell in Dallas County Criminal Court 11 and clerked at Spiller & Spiller. Since graduating from Baylor Law School, Mason has lived and worked in Jacksboro.
Mason has been an active member of the Jacksboro community throughout his life. His wife, Alex, teaches fourth grade at Jacksboro Elementary School. Mason and Alex are members of the First Baptist Church of Jacksboro. He enjoys all things sports-related, hunting, hiking, and fishing. He is an avid supporter of Baylor and Jacksboro athletics.
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 2016
- Baylor University, B.A., 2011
- First Baptist Church of Jacksboro
- Life Loyal Tau, Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
- Member, Baylor Law School Order of Barristers (2015-2016)
- Finalist, Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee Client Counseling Competition (2014)
- Brief Grader and Judge, Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition (2015)
- Judicial Intern, Dallas County Criminal Court 11 (2014)
Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity (2014-2016)